- Attorney Resource Center
- Assisted Housing Preservation
- HUD Multifamily Housing Preservation
- RHS/RD Housing Preservation
- Basic Guides to Preservation Advocacy
- Public Housing
- Section 3 Program
- Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers
- Domestic Violence and Housing
- Foreclosure Crisis
- Language Access to Housing (LEP)
- Reasonable Accommodation for Persons w/ Disabilities
- Utility Allowances in Federally Assisted Housing
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Resident Engagement
- Choice Neighborhoods Initiative
- Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH)
- Assisted Housing Preservation
- Trainings & Webinars
- Housing Justice Network
- CA HBOR
- Help for Tenants, Homeowners, & Homeless
- Support NHLP
- About NHLP
- Housing Protections for Survivors of Violence
... national expert on the housing rights of survivors of domestic and sexual violence. NHLP provides free technical assistance and training to Office on ...
Page - jarellano - 12/19/2016 - 12:30
- Trainings and Webinars
... to Federally Assisted Housing For many survivors of domestic and sexual violence, the ability to secure decent, safe, and affordable housing is ...
Materials - fantonio - 02/24/2017 - 11:52
... variety of current housing issues that affect survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Past issues of the newsletter are available here. ...
Materials - Zmatthews - 02/09/2017 - 13:56
- December 19, 2016: NHLP Publishes the State Law Compendium: Housing Rights of Domestic Violence Survivors (2016)
... This Compendium compiles state and local laws that affect domestic violence survivors’ housing rights. It is designed to serve as a starting ...
News Story - fantonio - 12/19/2016 - 16:33
- VAWA 2013 Housing Implementation Materials
... • Updated Form HUD 50066 – Certification of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, or Stalking HUD’s Office ...
Page - Anonymous - 01/25/2017 - 11:44
- Chapter 13
... FN 1744.1 HUD Form 91066 (Sept. 2008) FN 1755 Domestic Violence Survivor Settles with Property Managers (Apr.May 2014) FN 1755 ...
Page - fantonio - 10/11/2016 - 16:50
- December 2, 2016: NHLP’s Work with Policymakers Results in Strengthened Housing Protections for Domestic Violence Survivors in the Justice for All Reauthorization Act of 2016
In a big step toward protecting survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking against housing loss, Congress passed an ...
News Story - fantonio - 12/02/2016 - 15:07
- HUD Notices, Guidance, and Memos
... focus on how such ordinances may impact survivors of domestic violence. Note, however, that the standards articulated in the guidance “apply equally to victims of domestic violence and other crimes and to those in need of emergency services ...
Page - fantonio - 01/06/2017 - 15:42
- Other Resources
... Special Rapporteur indicates that despite passage of the Violence Against Women Act, one-strike policies continue to target victims of domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking. Ultimately, the Special ...
Page - fantonio - 01/06/2017 - 13:06
- A Note from Karlo Ng
... national expert on the housing rights of survivors of domestic violence and I was pleased to provide help to Congressional leaders on needed ...
Page - fantonio - 01/04/2017 - 14:51